-->

Animasi Hati Yang Kecewa

Ini ialah animasi-animasi hati yang sedang kecewa dan beduka lara..



  • How Can You Break My Heart


  • It's Funny How A Boy Can Hurt You So Much


  • You Broke My Heart


  • Waiting For Someone Hu Could Fix Me!



  • U Asked Me What Is Wrong I Said Nothing But After U Left I Whispered Everything


  • Do You Ever Think About Me


  • Once It's Broken So Many Times You Start To Lose Peices So Its Just Best, If I Keep It To Myself For Now On Before I Lose Too Mu



  • True Love Is When You Shed A Tear And Still Want Him


  • Forget Him


  • A Part Of Us Is Gone Too


  • Miss U



  • I Fell So Alone


  • Lost Have You Seen This Heart?


  • Never Say I Love You If You Really Do Not Care


  • Broken Heart?



  • When You Said That We Would Be Together Forever


  • How She Feels Inside


  • For Sale: One Heart


  • Death Princess



  • This Is How I Feel


  • Heart Broken blood


  • Broken Heart



  • I Love Walking In The Rain Because No One Know I'm Crying


  • Broken Heart



  • So There You Go Again Breaking Her Heart Telling Her How She Doesn't Even Compare To What You Want


  • Broken Heart


  • Empty


  • I CAN ONLY SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS!



  • It's Not Ok


  • I Love Him But Hes Doesnt Kno It Yet


  • I Am Empty Ripped Broken



  • As Me Why I Keep On Loving You When It's Clear That You Don't Feel The Same Way For Me


  • Giving Someone The Ability To Destroy Your Heart


  • Broekn Heart Pink Heart


  • Call Me The Girl That No One Ever Noticed



  • Broken Heart In The Hand



  • Pain - Without Love I Can't Get Enough


  • I Hate You


  • Broken Heart Comment


  • i'm sick of crying tired of trying, yeah im smiling but inside im dying



  • Raining


  • he broke her heart


  • I Tried To Fix It... I Guess I Didn't Try Hard Enough



  • Broken Heart


  • The Perfect Moment Will Pass You By


  • Please Bring The Sunshine Back To My Life


  • My Pain Is The Only Thing Thats Real Death Comes To Those Who Wait



  • I Don't Want To Do Your Sleep Walk Dance Anymore black text



  • Broken Heart Emo Style


  • I Should Have Know You Would Play With My Heart


  • Heart Broken


  • It Hurts So Much To Love You The Way I Do



  • I Tried You Lied I Cried


  • If You Don't Like Me, That's Okay Theres Nothing I Can Do About It


  • There Is Just No Room For Her On My Heart Anymore



  • I Hate You


  • Words Cant't Describe The Empty Space In My Heart


  • I Love You I Hate You I Dont Know You


  • All The Hurt Won't Go Away In One Day



  • I Promise Someday You Will Regret Losing Me

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan